Thursday, 16 March 2017

Unplanned Blue Day!

Yiyyy, I got so much stuff done today. And when I say so much stuff, I meant vacuuming. YES. Been needing to vacuum the house for quite some time now and I finally got around to it. Feels so good! Doesn't end there of course but at least I got that part out of the way.


Mom and I yesterday when we were running errands :)


Yesterday was no different than any other days, but I thought we'd take a picture just because. Running errands is normal now. We do it at least once to twice a week. We get so many things done like going to the post office to deliver necklaces, stopping at the baking shop for my baking supplies, going to the tailor for our clothes design, getting groceries etc. My mom and I would always feel exhausted after all the stops we had to make but it's all work. All the things that have to be done. And it's satisfying too hehe.



Ayu

No comments:

Post a Comment