Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Save Your Small 'Change'

Hey guys! I'm back with another post buuuut it's not a beauty related post, yet! I think I've decided to wait until I have a proper camera to take pictures of the things that I want to share here. Anyways, in this post I'm going to talk bout money. Yes, money. But I'm using the term 'change' instead.

This is not a new thing to be honest. It's basically about saving your small change into your little piggy bank. But how this subject caught my attention was having your accumulated savings invested by buying shares. I am subscribed to Sugar Mamma on YouTube and she basically talks about how you can be financially stable with some tips and helpful ways that you can do in your everyday life. So her recent post is a project about saving these small change of yours and I decided to share it with you guys here.

It was inspiring when she shared a story of a man who had a low wage whilst having to raise a new born child. Long story short, before his son entered college, he was able to pay his son's college fees in full. Often you hear graduates who just started working will have to prioritize on saving money to pay debts first. Because some intuition fees can be overwhelming, students have no choice but to get loans. So before they can even enjoy on purchasing their 'wants', they'll need to save up to pay off debts.

So I thought this project by Sugar Mamma is great because not only you're going to save your money but actually invest them by buying shares. But it's really up to you. If you feel like it's such a hassle to go to the bank and go through all those procedures, you can just do the saving part. Of course the ending product is different since investing will help you generate more money. But if you're in a state where it is hard to even save 5 bux for example, cause you can get a cup of coffee with that. You can. So I reckon you start small and slow. Guys, a little goes a long way I tell ya. And when you get the hang of just saving say..50 cents every single day, amp it up by saving 1 dollar onward. Since I'm from Malaysia it'll be RM 1 for me. I'm saying all this like I've started saving already! Aha! Well it's common sense. C'mon guys, I'm trying to motivate here ;)

I'm gonna make a little cute box after this with a small hole which can only fit me money. Okay let's be honest here people, all of us have tried this (I know I did) and in the end we're back to square one cause some days you just felt like you wanted to spend a little bit more so you quietly put your fingers in that piggy bank and took some money out for the day. And at the end of the year you have no one to question at but yourself. "Where ma money at yo?!"

Be discipline. That was me when I was much younger. I'm older now so I know I can do much better. Right, this post is way too long than I expected. Just thought I'd share this with you peeps cause who wouldn't want a gigantic swimming pool on their home ground??

Take care guys! Happy Saving!

Xoxo, Ayu

No comments:

Post a Comment