Saturday, 6 June 2015

Bits And Pieces

I've been wanting to write for a while. And it varies from beauty related stuff to what's going on with the world in our everyday lives. I wanted to wait until I had a proper digital camera to capture pictures and moments. But that is going to take a while until I have saved up enough money to get one. So I thought I'd just start writing (or blogging as you prefer to call it), without pictures. Heh. I may consider posting with pictures once in a while but..we'll see. Cause I wanna share so many stuff on here and I wanna make it look good and interesting for you guys to read but I'm not gonna have nice quality pictures yet (before purchasing a proper camera) but I'M SO EAGER TO SHARE do you see my problem?? D:

I think you've guessed a little about my personality already. Mhm, I can be really talkative when I'm trying to explain ONE SIMPLE THING. I thought I'd write less than 50 characters in my first post..mhmmm. Why is there always a tension when you're starting something for the first time? Don't answer that.

As you can tell from my blog's title, I love LOVE pancakes. I'm a sucker for 'em. Wake up, feeling gloomy, thinking bout so much work to do throughout the day..that's when it's best to bring me for pancakes to put a little grin on this face. Just a little. I didn't know what else to put as my title. And like a foodie I am, pancakes was the first thing that popped into my mind.

Great, it's 12:50 a.m. What is with us teens not being able to sleep early? I mean I can but then I started logging in here and had to change some settings here and there so there ya go. Blame it on blogger. (Now I have to think bout my reasoning for previous nights..).

My name's Ayu Zulaika. Ayu for short. I'm turning 23 real soon. Up to this point, I only have my diploma (as my highest education qualification) and I've no regrets. At the moment, I bake brownies and cheesecakes and bead statement necklaces. I'm from Malaysia, the Kuching city to be exact. I haven't written an English essay like this for so long, so I apologize if it's a little scratchy here and there. I'm on my way to polishing it, promise!

Til next post guys. I'm sniffing some beauty related stuff coming through? Look out for that!

P/s, if you've reached this point of my essay, I think we'll get along juuust fine. Maybe we could be bestfriends one day! (Wow, so much expectation after one post.)

Xoxo, Ayu

No comments:

Post a Comment